Imagine the convenience of centralising multiple Google Calendars within one system, making it easy to switch, add events, or track appointments from different accounts without any hustle. This is the reality of managing Google Calendar with multiple accounts.
Why Manage Multiple Google Calendar Accounts?
Managing multiple Google Calendar accounts has its advantages. It aids in delineating personal events from professional commitments, enabling a better grasp on time management. It keeps your scheduling system neat, tidy, and devoid of clutter.
Switching Between Google Calendar Accounts
It’s relatively easy to switch between different accounts in Google Calendar. Here’s the step-by-step guide:
- Open Google Calendar and click on your profile icon.
- A drop-down list of your Google accounts will appear.
- Click on the account you wish to switch to.
Adding and Deleting Accounts on Google Calendar
- On the top-right corner, click your profile picture.
- Click on ‘Add another account’, input your credentials and you’re set.
- To remove an account, click on ‘Remove This Account’.
- Open the Google Calendar app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the upper-left corner.
- Tap the dropdown arrow next to your account.
- Press on ‘Manage accounts’, ‘Add account’ or ‘Delete account’ as required.
Synchronising Multiple Google Calendar Accounts
Having synchronised multiple accounts amplifies the potency of Google Calendar. Synchronization steps are as follows:
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Add account’.
- Plug in your credentials and import the calendar.
- Click ‘Sync’ to update any changes across all platforms and devices.
Sharing Google Calendar with Other Accounts
Sharing calendars between accounts propels constructive collaboration. Before sharing, remember to set appropriate permissions. Here’s how to share:
- Click on ‘Settings’, then ‘Settings for my calendars’.
- Click the calendar you wish to share, and then ‘Share with specific people’.
- Add the email addresses, select permission level, and you’re done.
Importing and Exporting Google Calendars Between Accounts
Being able to import and export calendars saves you time and streamlines organisation across different accounts. Here’s how:
- Go to Google Calendars and click ‘Settings’.
- Scroll to ‘Import & Export’.
- Click ‘Import’, select your file, and press ‘Import’.
- Follow the same path to ‘Import & Export’.
- Click ‘Export’ and your calendars will be downloaded as .ics files.
Overview and Tips For Better Google Calendar Management
Google Calendar’s capacity to manage multiple accounts provides an unmatched level of scheduling flexibility. Here are some tips to maximize its usage:
- Regularly sync your different calendar accounts to keep all platforms updated.
- Use colour-coding to discern appointments from different accounts at a glance.
- Share calendars with the right permissions to foster better collaboration.
- Use import and export features to back up your calendars and save time.
Google Calendar’s compatibility with multiple accounts offers a simplified approach to managing various tasks, events, and appointments. By integrating the above-listed guidelines, the user experience becomes seamless, structured, and superior. Keeping different spheres of life organized under one system, Google Calendar with multiple accounts makes balancing personal and professional life easier than ever.
- 10 Essential Features of a Co-Parenting Calendar App for Harmonious Family Life
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best Free Appointment Scheduling App for Small Business
- 10 Incredible Advantages of Google Calendar Week Numbers for Productivity Amplification
- Unlocking the Full Potential of Google Agenda Calendar: A Comprehensive Guide
- Mastering the Art of Syncing Outlook Calendar with Android